Wednesday, September 3, 2008

cloud 8 and 4 tenths...

we're on the rise
though happy right where we are
only moments away
close
emotions intertwined
we fret not..
that future phase
in which nothing will really change
just the words
but we're getting there
developing towards
a new high
way passed falling in infatuation
after gaining loyalty
i can confide
fancied affection
you testify
i'll co-sign
fulfilling that feeling for intimacy
unlocking the barriers
we trust
locking it down into commitment
but no need for chains
for the promise never lies
its there
we feel it...
you take me higher
and i do for you as well
together
in unison
growing as one
uniting into
mutual harmonization
level near consummation
we're on cloud eight and four tenths
fractions from cloud nine
but fret not
we're on the rise
and happy right where we are...

3 comments:

The Love Collective said...

I love this! Keep up the positivity! Just showing love.

http://boughettonews.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow! u might have to spit dis right after modulation or sumthin... you are amazing, patty!

Anonymous said...

my sister doing the damn thing. Love it!? I certainly feel like I am suspended between Cloud 8 and 10....but never quite on 9. I wait...and watch...GOD! Love u, sis!