Tuesday, September 22, 2009

time management

Ssooo… I guess you can say I have an issue

Some would say, I do not manage my time well

Some would state otherwise…

I, however, think I'm pretty good at it

For example, I am one of those people who set impossible goals

So when I say I'll be done at midnight

And I'm not done til 2 am

It's not that I didn't manage my time

I just underestimated the time it would take for me to finish said task

You know, to encourage myself…


I balance a lot of things in my schedule

Like class, studio, studying, multiple extracurricular organizations, boyfriend

And trying to manage this blog… so don't knock me for sometimes giving one the back burner

Or failing to complete things in a timely manner…

I guess my is dilemma is more prioritizing than time management….

Thus, I'll do better…


Love you bloggie…

I'll be back soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priority!!