Monday, January 3, 2011

resoluting

I am resoluting.

And, yes, I know that’s not a word.

Positivity. I don’t think I have ever been so negative in my life. I hope to change that. Going back to happy thoughts. Looking at the best in everything. The lessons learned. And changing those lessons into logic to live by. Nothing helps you get through the day better than smiling. Laughing. Living with a positive attitude.

Dance. Something I have loved all of my life. I kind of regret letting it go this long. So I must change that. this year, I shall try to take classes more often. One of my happy places, I’ve left abandoned needs and will be revisited.

Writing. My other outlet. The way I have expressed my feelings when I couldn’t manage to speak the words. I know my blog misses me… i miss her too… so she shall be more of a priority than last year. I just wish I had more inspiration sometimes. But I’m sure I can think of something.

Knowing what I want. I need to recognize what I want for myself and work towards getting there. Whether it be in life, academia, career-oriented, finances, or personal goals. I must go back to defining what I want for myself, and work towards getting there. By all means…

Doing what’s best for me. By defining what I want, I need to distinguish the difference between that and what is best for me. My well-being sometimes gets lost in the things I do. And what I want, may not always be want I need. I need to put what’s in my better interest, first. And maybe, what I want will slowly trickle down and be exactly what that is.

Happiness. I just want to be happy. So I will. Somehow, I will...

I know that I could be a lot more eloquent… But for the sake of getting to point… I think this should suffice.

TNT. ‘Til next time.

lymi.

Oh, I’m going to stop perming my hair… just to see what happens…

And gain 10 pounds… OF MUSCLE… yep, I shall be hitting the gym… 1 time a week… I’m not even gonna say more than that… that would be a lie. But 10 pounds of muscle mass shouldn’t be too bad… and I keep having dreams about running, so I knows it’s a sign.

Oh, AND I’m really going to try and stop biting my nails… like for real.

tis all.

No comments: