Friday, June 27, 2008

in this world of mine...

In this world of mine

Controlled and restrained by time

There are no straight lines

There are no clear signs

But yet everything remains defined

So I wonder why I make no difference

Why my absence is no hindrance

Why I must end a sentence

In punctuation, frustration

Makes me lose concentration

So in myself, I seek perfection,

In myself, I seek affection

In exception, to all those

Who oppose, the way things flow

I

Move to and fro,

And so

My smiles come and go

I don’t know,

And that’s one thing I’ve come to accept

Something I expect

And my secret unkept

What I speak has depth

But to the def, it’s considered “fresh”

My guess?

What we fail to realize is -we can’t force, what we don’t endorse

And without a source, you have no choice

But to stop…so I will

No comments: