and so...
i began my summer classes today...
My first at 9:30.
So I meet my friend (since we're taking the same class) and we walk to class. Get there and there's like 5 people in there. Minutes go by, and we're wondering if the teacher will show.
So apparently, they decide to hold the class in a different classroom... (strike 1)...
Clearly my schedule read ARCH 215. Not Arch 414...
Anywho-
We go to the new room...
The teacher's explaining the syllabus. You know, first day usual.
So she almost through wrapping things up...
And she asks if any of us have just finished D4 (Arch Design 4)
So, a couple of us raise our hand.
Now listen to what happens...
Here's the good part.
She says: "You all have been dropped from the course.
You must have taken up through Design 6."
(Strike TWO)
What kinda mess is that?!
Umm... I know I just checked my Course Schedule last night and I was still registered. I know I registered for this class 3 months ago. Could we have gotten this memo like uhh, hmmm, maybe... yesterday?
O wee... So like what if that was the sole reason I came back from home (as my friend did... no worries we registered for another class, but still)...
So fine, we register for another class. At least knock down something in this time being. But as we leave I realize...
I woke up at 8am this morning. And now I don't have class 'til 11.
All I'm saying is- I could have gotten a whole extra hour and a half, maybe two hours of sleep.
SO fine, I'm calm. It's hairflip.
I flip my hair... and go about my day.
"It's like saying 'What-Ever' "
Like Therapy...
[note: if you don't what I'm talking about. Go to youtube and watch Chris Crocker - Hairflip]
But then I check my email, and I have one from the Dean saying I was dropped. Sent: 9:40am....
(Strike Three!!!)
Umm hello! Class started at 9:30... thanks so much for the notice!!!!
It helped ssssoooo much...
Them darn unorganized palm-colored people...
Actually lemme take that back.
But.
Enough of my ranting...
-tis all for now
3 comments:
lmao......it's a hairflip!!! wow...
another Patricia moment brought to us by none other than Patty.Dré. lmao sis...that was so u. them damned unorganized C-R-A-C-K-E-R-S...love it!
good luck on your summer classes.
don't forget to enjoy.
Post a Comment