Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election day

two words...
GO VOTE.
as much as I've said it
for the past 3 weeks..
with the buttons I wear daily
or the urgency I incite in friends
the reminders on my facebook status
the bumper sticker on the sentra
just can't say it enough
let your voice be heard
stand in the long lines
be patient
be aware...
much foolery may be in the making
i'm not even gonna make this a personal public service announcement
and say to vote for Barack Obama.
that is not the point
if people don't vote for whoever they want, Barack 's victory
won't be justified...
thus
voting for Barack Obama is not what i'm here to discuss
though you should..
The Point:
Right now
is
that anyone with the power
to take part in the process
NEEDS to get out and vote...

let's make history
let's change the world...
<3
deuces

No comments: