okay so my friend like tagged me in this note on facebook about how they had to write 16 random things about themselves and tag 16 people... and i was like do i even know 16 things about myself that are actually interesting enough to tell people... and so i did it for myself.... and now i'm deciding to share...
1. I love music. Hip-hop, rhythm and blues, alternative, neo-soul, jazz, rock, pop, funk, soul, world, punk, country, rap, house, classical, new age, or old school…. Just about anything that makes my bob my head, tap my feet, sway, juke, snap, clap, nod, dance. I’m truly open to all genres (except heavy, heavy metal)… but music makes my word go around. I’ve been trying to learn piano. I’ve written a few songs. I probably listen to 12 hours of music a day. It’s my favorite nothing. (and if you are confused about this skip to number 11).
2. I have a really hard time lying. For many reasons. For one, lies create too many things for me to remember. Because then I have to remember the truth and the lie, and who I lied to, etc. Second, I feel like everyone deserves to know the truth. It shall set them free. Third, I’m just bad at it. Especially when it’s like something extremely important. However, I am very good at excluded information so that I do not have to speak falsities. For example, let’s say I want to drive home for the weekend without telling my parents and mom calls and says “what you doing.” I can easily say “I’m driving home” (which is the truth). It isn’t my fault that she believes I mean I’m driving to Miami and not the Alachua condo.
3. I fall into feelings fairly fast. And as much as I try to prevent it, it happens anyway. And then it’s even harder to stop…
4. I’m self-conscious… and about too many things for life. I think my nose is this huge fungus in the middle of my face. And I have man hands. And a mustache. And yellow tinted teeth. My face is crooked. I have ugly toes and monstrously big feet. And that’s the least of my problems.
5. I have a really hard time expressing myself emotionally. And it’s weird because I am usually very forward about the way I feel about any given subject or someone. But when it really matters, I’d rather keep it to myself.
6. I don’t tie my shoelaces… I just stuff them on the inside… well unless I’m playing basketball… but even then… I just don’t.
7. Sometimes I wish I was rich. So I could buy my degree. And pay someone to design something and call it my own. And have a jet, so I could visit my friends when I want to. And I could fill up my tank and not have to worry about skipping lunch to pay for it. Or pay all the bills I shouldn’t have. And even though, I’d be rich, I could still be cheap, because I don’t really want too much. So I’d still be rich.
8. I don’t like to look people directly in their eyes. Well, I can… until I realize that they are looking directly into my eyes. Which I hate because I have like this lazy eye. and it’s so uncute. So yea, I avoid doing this.
9. I really and truly hate when you are like walking pass someone you may know and they casually ask how you’re doing when they really don’t care. And even if the world is crashing down, you have to cordially lie and say ‘good, and yourself,’ as if you care just so that you don’t really have to go into why your life is horrible to someone you don’t really talk to in that way. Urgh!
10. I hate crying. And if I do, it’s because it really hurts…
11. I have a blog. pattydre.blogspot.com. It includes ummm… rambled writing, what most call poetry. Some funny stories here and there. Sometimes words of wisdom. Sometimes I just say hi. But mostly my thoughts formed into composition about the way I feel at any given time. Check it out. (if you skipped to this, I told you to so that you visit the bog entitled: favorite nothing… http://pattydre.blogspot.com/2008/07/favorite-nothing.html)
12. I use the word ‘like’ like way too much.
13. I have like ten best friends… and by ten, I mean six. And as crazy as it may seem, they have all become a part of me. If they’re sad, I’m miserable. If they’re happy, I’m overjoyed. If they’re crying, I’m dying. I would probably donate a kidney for each of them, if I had six. But all and all they are the bestest: ash catch ‘em, rae, ‘ye, pook, grego, and superman.
14. I don’t break pinky-promises. They are like the sacredest bonds to exist… to me.
15. I catastrophi-cize. I heard that that’s a word. But anywho. By that I mean, I make everything out to be twenty eight times worse than they are. Even though, it’s exactly how I feel most of the time. And I truly hate when people say that I’ being ridiculous or overreacting. I know I am. But sometimes I’d just like people to let me vent and figure out life’s not as bad, or is as bad, as it seems.
16. I write everything down. Well, not everything. But most of my life has been written somewhere. I also cannot function without my agenda and to do list. It’s the only way I keep order to my organized chaos called a life in the day.
17. I’m different. And I like it. and by different, I mean perfect. Lol.
And now you know too much about me… stalkers.
No comments:
Post a Comment