Tuesday, July 1, 2008

without the BAGS..., and certain numbers

I just wanted to say how much i appreciate, and love my friends...
the Bs, As, Gs, and S... sponsored by the number 152

All associated with this blog shall remain nameless... but if you know me, you should know who I'm talking about....

The B
well just call said person
Big Head...
thanks for caring... looking out for my betterment... though it may not seem like it, at times (or when you claim it not)... i really do appreciate our friendship... the ups, the downs... even the "bi-polar"... i wouldn't have it any other way... well... actually let's not get into that...
anywho... i really just want you to know that I do consider you one of my best friends... and all that other mushy stuff that you hate so much...

The As-- you both have the same name

"Guam"
--- I am so happy we keep in touch throughout the years... even through the separations... we made it... you are truly one COOL KID and good friend... one of my best... i know i can easily talk to you about anything and apparently, you tell me everything i DON'T always need to know. "smh" (ha)... But... because of this I thank you... i know you'll have my back... and I got yours...
Type Dope, for serious....

-"Ash Catch 'em"--- boy oh boy... have we been through alot... i can truthfully say you are sister... minus the blood relation... and i'll know you'll be my girl 'til forever... for all the advice and guidance... even though you don't know it... the laughs and the miseries.... i know i can count on you (pause for emphasis) NOT to answer my calls.... but you will call back... eventually.... lol... just joshin'... i know you got me, always... and we will always have "tropical oasis"...

My G's
---way too many of you... and this time 3 of you share the same name...

"GQ" - Ooo Wee.. am I glad we met.... I don't even know what to say... lol... you... uhh.... hmm.... OOOOOOO i got it.... You, just are..... i wouldn't have it any other way... the moon to my Erse... and I know I can say that you are the ONLY reason (well not only... but MAIN) reason I stuck to architecture... I don't think I would have made it without you... shooottt..... I probably would have dropped right there with you.... umm, especially when pin-up was way too much for life... and i don't think I could bare any of those nights in studio without you right there, saying something crazy.... and those Zaxby's trips would be ssooo boring... you are the epitome of a true friend, a best friend... I know I can always stand under your umbrella.... pppssshhhh...you'd be lost without me too!!!! =)

"Pookie" - ahhh.... my pookie... its been so long and for as long as I can remember you've been one of my bestest friends... always pushing me through the tough times and allowing me to realize that there are brighter days... ("the sun will come out tomorrow, but right now.. it just has to rain"...lol)... always caring and so supportive.... always getting ME in trouble... and even when you can't be there... I know you're always rooting for me... yelling "that's my pookayliscious," with grape soda and a "Go #10 sign".... my number 1 fan... i'll love you for-ever!!!

"SlickMoney"- i know you may be like like wow... she's actually mentioning me... but for serious... you have always given me a helping hand and lending ear... I know I can always come to you for enlightenment, and further analysis... the Dr. Phil-good.. to Dr. Phil-isha... because sometimes even doctors don't understand... for all the laughs... youtube clips... and always playing my song! To the best DJ in cyberland... Many thanks

"the rebirth of Superman" - i can't help realize that i am a better person because of you... a blessing undisguised. Through all those cloudy days, and never-ending nights... You always put a smile on my face...it goes so well-appreciated, clearly... I can talk to you about anything for who knows how long... and I know you'll understand even when I can't put it into words... always there to save the day... my superman... I truly l.y. and m.i. so much
you are---- "what the...."

THE S
"to the floor for me.....MY SISTAH, SISTAH!!!!
you... complete me.... The best sister anyone can ask for... like the desert needs rain, the day needs the sun... i need you!!!! and you are always there to spoil me!!!! =)... to calm me with i castostrophi-size... and understand my confusions... to put me in my place... and add a smile to my days... I love you with every ounce of love in my heart....
you are the greatest!!!!!! -period, end statement

and for the number 152
My other home... and other family... mi yokito, siri, and miri.... you guys always... FEED ME! and that is all a girl could ask for... lol... j/k... for all the gossip... play-off games.... baked cookies... and hysterical conversations of collecting leeches, cats having hairballs, and other random muses that are soon to come... i heart you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I LOVE ALL of YOU!!!!!!
-signed... Patty Ice, Patricia-Wee, Sherri, Patty ChuChu, Tricia, Pookay, LuAndre, Tricia-pa, Babycakes, Trish, Patty Dré

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, SlickMoney loves ya right back!!!!

And of course you will always get your songs played all day everyday because you're a loyal listener. You put a lot of ppl to shame, lol.

Also, the youtube clips don't stop! Got plenty of those to come!

Loving the blog so far!!!

Kudos!!

Anonymous said...

I think i shed a tear...
I really did...
I gennuinninnely ((Damn it, that's not right...LOL)) LOVE you...
You are the sister that....... hmmmmmmm well you're my 4th sister... lol kuz you know i already got 3... LOL

and you know all the same goes for you... hell, i don't even wanna be an architect anymore... but you know what... It's a hairflip... its like im sayin "what - ever" to architecture... and you kno i can have my groupies on it in 5,4,3,2,1 it's nothin ::moves the hair that i don't have away from my face::... LOL

LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!

Anonymous said...

::cryin like when our parents put tht FIYAH 2 tht ass...when u cant breathe...type cry::...::wipes tears::....ok...lmao!!!

wow....i wish i was as talented as u in writin...like seriously...mann...idk Lu...i may have to start up my own blog...with ur help of course...=D

but dis was type GREAT...got me feelin all special n stuff... ::tears up::..ok enuff of that...lol...but trust that i'll always b here...ur new music findin/sharin person...mixtape findin...concert partner goin...bestest!!

I Love You Tricia...=)

p.s...and its Guam...=x

Anonymous said...

my SISTAH, SISTAH....back at it again with another Patricia moment. You betta mothafuckin' work this damn blog! Definitely put a smile on my face. I couldn't ask for a better sister- ALL blood, caramel twin + 5 inches. I LOVE YOU more than words...